Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stork Bird reciprocation


A long time ago somewhere in Japan, there lived a young man named Yosaku. It acts taking firewood on the mountain and sell it to the city. Money from the sale of food bought. Continue like that every day. Until one day when he walked home from town he sees something that is floundering in the snow. Once in close to him was a bird that caught trapped crane was thrashed. Yosaku immediately release the device. Stork was very excited, he circled overhead Yosaku several times before flying into space. Due to the extremely cold weather, when he got home, Yosaku immediately light the stove fire and prepare dinner. At that time there was a knock on the door outside the house.

When the door opened, looks a pretty girl who was standing at the front door. His head was filled with snow. "Come in, lady must be cold, please warm up your body near the stove," said Yosaku. "Missy really want to go where?", Asked Yosaku. "I intend to visit my friend, but because of heavy snow falling, I'm so lost." "Can I stay here tonight?". "It's OK to miss, but I was poor, had no mattresses and food." , Said Yosaku. "It's okay, I just want to be allowed to stay." Then she was tidying her room and cook delicious food.

When I woke up the next morning, she had prepared rice. Yosaku think that she will soon be gone, she feels lonely. The snow still fell heavily. "Stay here until the snow subsides." After five days passed the snow subsided. The girl was said to Yosaku, "Make me as your wife, and let me continue to live in this house." Yosaku are happy to receive the request. "From this day I call to Otsuru", said the girl. After becoming a wife Yosaku, Otsuru homework seriously. One day, Otsuru asks her husband, Yosaku, buy yarn because she wanted to weave.

Otsuru start weaving. She told her husband for never peered into the insulation where Otsuru weaving. After three consecutive days without eating and drinking weaving, Otsuru out. Cloth weaving is completed. "It's woven ayanishiki. If brought to the city would be sold for high prices. Yosaku very happy because people bought weave fabric with a fairly expensive. Before going home he bought a variety of goods to take home." Thanks to you I get so much money This, thanks to my wife. But actually the merchants in town wanted the fabric like it even more. "Well if I make", said Otsuru. Cloth was finished on the fourth day after Otsuru weaving. But look Otsuru not healthy, and his body became emaciated. Otsuru asked her husband to ask him not weave anymore.

In the city, the Merchant asked for another for kimono fabric lord Prince. If not then Yosaku will cut his throat. It was narrated Yosaku to his wife. "Well I'll make again, but only one strand yes", said Otsur

Because scared for the wife who became weak and emaciated after every weave, Yosaku eager look into the weaving room. But he was very surprised when he saw in the weaving room, apparently a stork is plucking feathers woven into cloth. So that the body was almost bald stork feathers out. Stork finally realized he was being considered by Yosaku, heron that was transformed back into Otsuru. "Finally you see it too", said Otsuru.

"Actually I was a stork that had once been you please", to return the favor I was transformed into a man and do this, "said Otsuru." Which means it's time I parted with you ", go Otsuru." Forgive me, please do not leave me , "said Yosaku. Otsuru eventually turned back into a crane. Then he quickly flapping their wings to fly out of the house into the sky. Stay Yosaku own regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...